"experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted." -randy pausch

Monday, January 28, 2013

i have the white spots

i have white spots on the sides of my throat,
and i can barely speak.
happy monday, 
waaaahhh!!!! :(:(:(
i will be waiting around all day for one of the grandma's to come over and stay with my kids, 
while i go to the urgent care for my strep test.
should have had those tonsils out in the 5th grade.
curse you january.
chase was entranced by the snow show yesterday.
we are kin.
the snow is so pretty outside.
a bonefied white out all last night.
love me a good snow storm.
just not the snowballs in my throat.

3 comments:

jen said...

Worst part of Strep--not kissing those chubby cheeks 100 times a day. Feel better.

Susan Anderson said...

The good news about strep is how quickly it responds to antibiotics. You should feel much better very soon.

(which is good because you have lots to do around there...)

=)

Rebecca said...

feel better soon