"experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted." -randy pausch

Thursday, July 11, 2013

reasons why i love chick-fil-A

i told them to make their best "we love chick-fil-A faces."
this is what they gave me.
greatest picture of max of all time.
...
reasons why i love Chick-fil-A

1. chicken always feels healthier than a burger.
it doesn't matter if it's fried.
it's chicken.
not red meat.
it wins every time.
don't argue with me.
these are my reasons.
you lose.
by default.
plus, you have the option to order it not fried.
i never have, but i've heard people do.
like sean.
he tells me he does.
go him.

2. fresh flowers at ever table, hanging outside, 
on tables throughout the restaurant.
don't believe me?
smell them.
touch them.
pull them out.
i did.
they're real.
there's water in there.
i know, it genuinely surprised me too.

3. the play place smells fresh.
not scented.
not a puff of automated air freshener.
FRESH.
just normal FRESH.
not like bleach.
FRESH.
like it's clean,
you just know it.
'cause it smells
FRESH:)
go smell it.
you'll see.
and there's a toddler tree.
for the littlest of your chick's.

4. THE BABY CHAIRS ROLL.
i repeat: THE BABY CHAIRS ROLL.
why has no one else thought of this???

5. best lemonade on the planet.
period.
buy it by the gallon.
you won't regret it.
in fact, buy 2 gallons.
i give you permission.
go ahead.

6. cow photo cut out.
every time.
never gets old.

7. there's decor on the walls and in the bathrooms that i would actually like to hang in my home.
it sounds weird.
and makes me sound tacky.
trust me,
you'd like it too.
don't judge.
rod works.
i swear to you.

8. BEST service on the entire planet.
not just for fast food.
but for anywhere.
"oh you have three screaming children with you,
here, let me carry out your tray, get you straws, bring you napkins,
and give your child another bbq sauce b/c he just spilled the first one on the floor,
two cherries on your milkshake, it's my pleasure! i'm genuinely happy to serve you today, 
b/c i am happy to do whatever makes your Chick-fil-A experience a good one, i'm not even bothered,
and i'll use good etiquette and manners the entire time too,
b/c i work at Chick-fil-A and we're just awesome like that here."

{i don't work at Chick-fil-A, no one from Chick-fil-A is telling me to write this, i'm getting nothing from Chick-fil-A for doing this, i'm just saying that's what i think the Chick-fil-A guy was thinking, hypothetically.}
seriously, they're just awesome.
every time i go,
i'm more amazed at how consistently awesome they are at Chick-fil-A.
 eat more chicken.
go to Chick-fil-A.
order it not fried, if that's your fancy.
or fried.
whichever.
the end.

1 comment:

Jacquie said...

Chick-fil-a is my FAVORITE place to go! I took my little cousin to one because they don't have any where she lives and she loved it just as much as me! My only problem is I always desperately want it on a Sunday!