"experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted." -randy pausch

Thursday, August 8, 2013

THE PINK.


chase woke up with crusty eyes.
by noon they weren't crusty anymore.
they were goopy.
by 5pm max had it too.
we have the pink.
by the next day, brennan was victim #3.
god bless eye drops.
they all have colds as well.
it just doesn't seem right to be sick in the summer.
but it's better than being sick in the winter.
i took these pictures to send to my pediatrician and his nurse.
b/c they're awesome like that.
everyone got a good laugh of my THE PINK photography skills.
i thought they were really funny.
my kids weren't as pleased.
good times.
2 drops in each eye. 3 times a day. for 5 days. in all 3 children.
brennan is the worst of all 3. max is the best. chase is the easiest to hold down.
i'm not complaining i swear.
{brennan didn't want me to take his picture.}

1 comment:

Amy said...

Ugh, I hate pink eye! I hope they are feeling better!