"experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted." -randy pausch

Sunday, November 17, 2013

letters to Emily {updates}

Dear Emily,

I just love that you met Stephanie Nielson!  What an honor. I seriously think she would be the best ambassador or queen or something like that.  But guess what?  She is a mother.  A MOTHER.  I love that.  I also love the title to your blog that says, because one mom decided to stay home.  You are amazing.  I love Stephanie because she makes motherhood a full time amazing fulfilling  job for all of us who simply decided to stay home.  She makes mother hood an adventure that I want to go on.  
And the fact you met her and Christian is so awesome!   And did I mention you look amazing?  I love those spring colors on you.  Oh Emily, I miss you and your amazing Kitchen skills.  
updates.
Bear turns 2 tomorrow.
Bryce and I celebrate our 7th anniversary...tomorrow.
We are signing up Smith for a new school for next year.
I am working on my children's book. ( text done, art in production)
I am loving life.
And I love hearing from you!

sorry so short,
I am not as cool as you.

Love
Beth

No comments: