"experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted." -randy pausch

Saturday, March 1, 2014

"we did chase too!" {that week when it was really warm in winter}

"we did chase too!"
...
i blame the 100th day of school.
they're dalmatians.
you should have seen under chase's shirt.
hahahahahaha!!!!
i can just imagine them now with the markers...
cade: "let's be dalmatians!"
brennan: "yeah, i'll do your back if you'll do mine!"
chase: "me, me, me, me, me!"
cade: "do a stripe on his face!"
brennan: "dots all around"
cade: "more on the legs!"
really loud laughing,
yelling,
and belly chuckling.
these boys make my life so so great.
i'm the luckiest girl ever:)

1 comment:

Amy said...

Hahaha! Your boys make me laugh so much. I love that you stay calm in situations like these. I am afraid I would most likely yell. What a great mom you are!