"experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted." -randy pausch

Wednesday, April 8, 2015

if i could just get them over the heel

if i could JUST get them over the heel without a leg cramp we'd be in business.
i swear to you, watching me get compression tights on and off 
would win me some kind of prize money on america's funniest home videos.
by the time i get them on, my entire body feels like jello, 
and i'm panting like i've just run a 26.2 mile marathon.
even chase comes over to ask me "you ok mom? you ok?"
so every morning just imagine me laying sprawled out on my bed gasping for air after wrestling on my compression tights.
and have a good laugh.
cause that's what i do.

2 comments:

Susan Anderson said...

I used to have to wear them after I had a blood clot, and it's s lot easier to put them on if you wear gloves (like you'd wash dishes with) that have grip on the palm. They pull up really easily if you just use your flat hand with the grip of the glove to pull them up by friction.

Amy said...

Oooh, Did Sue's idea work? I'm dying to know! I dread the day I ever have to wear them, though I hear they do work wonders. Its good that you get to begin your day with a workout and a great laugh, though!