"experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted." -randy pausch

Tuesday, February 2, 2016

ME GUYS!

Who cares about YOU. Oprah or me? 

ME GUYS! 

Me.

Hiring celebrities to endorse products has been going on for a long time. 

Why? Because they bank on the fact that Americans so trust and love these celebrities that they automatically believe in what they tell them. As a result, these celebrities are in big demand and these celebrities (as well as the Corporations that hire them) are making millions of dollars from these endorsements. Bottom line: They are well-known public figures banking on their celebrity status to sell you products…and it works🏻. Take Oprah for example: She bought a 10% share of Weight Watchers at $6.79 for a total investment of $43.2 million!!!She is now on the board of directors as an advisor to the company. Stocks were trading at $6 a share when she bought $40 million worth. By the end of the day HER investment had doubled. Ya'll, I LOVE OPRAH, but, come on! This lady right here (me, Emily Gibson, in the flesh) shares about products SHE HAS TRIED, and was so blown away and excited about the amazing improvements she experienced in her health and in the health of people she knows that she KNEW she had to tell you about them. I never intended to share Plexus. I didn't put stock in the company before I promoted it...in fact, I didn't even believe it would work!!! I still can't believe Plexus works...but every day my body, and the bodies of people I know and love tell me PLEXUS WORKS🏻. Oprah paid weight watchers to join to be an ambassador for them, to share and sell their products. I have no idea if she's ever used the weight watchers system, but I know I've used the Plexus system! My anxiety and postpartum depression are gone, insomnia gone, fatigue gone, hair loss gone...there's a lot that's gone! One thing that's not gone is me. I can see me so much more now. I don't need naps, Diet Coke, or choc peanut butter ice cream to get me through the day anymore, and losing 10 lbs because I don't crave crap has just been the cherry on top. This girl knows you🏼, cares about you, and wants to see you free from the things you have accepted as normal that really aren't all that normal! #letplexusworkforyou

No comments: