"experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted." -randy pausch

Saturday, December 3, 2016

even if my kids are crazy and out of control.

Eyes open πŸ‘€, eyes closed πŸ˜‘, and chase ray in rare form in every single shot πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­πŸŽ„πŸŽ…πŸ». I like the pictures where things are out of place. They make me feel like we look more normal😜. I feel like I've reached a point in the#slowcooker phase of #motherhoodwhere I have no clue what I'm doing.#Babies πŸ‘ΆπŸ», I get them πŸ™ŒπŸ». #Toddlers, yes please! And #Preschool makes my heart ❤️ skip a beat! But this big kid stuff, welp, sometimes I just feel like I'm one of those people on #americaninjawarrior πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™…πŸΌ trying to cross an ocean 🌊 while walking on a spinning log πŸ™ˆ. Did you get the visual on that one πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­⁉️ Me too πŸ˜‚πŸ’πŸΌ. I#believe ✨ that the adversary πŸ‘Ήwants us to think that we aren't capable. I believe that he wants us to buy into the FALSE idea that the challenges in our lives are beyond our reach, and that we cannot do this...but I know that he is the master of pessimism, and the creator of all lies. I know that i have light ✨πŸ’‘ at my fingertips to help me achieve all things. I know that I have everything I need to master these challenges πŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸ’•. I know that the greatest distance between a problem and a solution is the distance between my knees and the floor. I'm#grateful to have this knowledge, and I'm#thankful the lord has always and will always bless me through the power of#prayer πŸ™πŸ». Amen #throughHIM#allthingsarepossible πŸ’• 

even if my kids are crazy and out of control.


No comments: