"experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted." -randy pausch

Wednesday, December 14, 2016

i can do hard things

I literally BURST 😭 into tears after taking this picture yesterday. Full on sob fest #uglycry πŸ˜­πŸ™ˆ. Then I made @sdgib promise me that we weren't actually "done" πŸ’™πŸ‘ΆπŸ». It's like all of the #memories ✨πŸ’• I've had with all of my #babies flashed before my eyes πŸ‘€ and my #mamaheart ❤️ was overflowing. Repeat to yourself 10x: collecting memories not things, collecting memories not things, collecting memories not things 😭😭😭. Somebody tell me they need some baby things or know someone that needs some baby things⁉️ I don't know if I can just drop them off at the #DI goodwill #collectingmemories πŸ˜­πŸ™ŒπŸ»✨ #icandohardthings πŸ™πŸ»πŸ’• This is way harder than the Abercrombie pants!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­πŸ™ˆ

No comments: