"experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted." -randy pausch

Saturday, December 17, 2016

once every HALF a decade

Abooooooout once every HALF a decade you'll find me at the lights πŸŽ„ on temple square πŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸ˜ #lighttheworld ❗️it usually takes me about 5 more years to decide to #brave the crowds again after that πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Also to thaw from it ❄️πŸ”₯πŸ™ŒπŸ». Here's what I want to know though. Can we not figure out a way to have a hot chocolate 🍫☕️ truck πŸš› parked somewhere INSIDE of temple square πŸ˜‚? Like one that doesn't have lines, and maybe they just pass them out to everyone while you're moving. I'm not necessarily talking free here. I'll be a paying customer! My #vision is like a moving sidewalk with thousands of people passing out hot chocolates. I'd settle for a McDonald's walk up window too. Mostly bc I'll buy just about anything for $1 πŸ˜‚. And their hot chocolate is never too hot. Or maybe it was just really cold tonight. Even after a 45 min train πŸš‚ ride home. No? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ too much to ask πŸ˜‚⁉️ I HAVE always been a dreamer πŸ˜œπŸ‘πŸ» #IMAGINE . I hope my fingers are thawed sometime tomorrow. My thighs too. Until then, I'll be huddled under my blanket and basking in the #cute little hugs and kisses my little kiddos gave me tonight under the lights all aglow 😍😍😍. Favorite line of the entire night: "I can't wait to just hug you and be together on #Christmas Day." -Brennan πŸŽ„ So much like his daddy πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™ #motherhood

No comments: