"experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted." -randy pausch

Wednesday, December 21, 2016

the look on my face when it's bedtime.

The look on my face when it's #bedtime šŸ˜šŸ™ŒšŸ»šŸ’¤‼️ I #LOVE šŸ’•šŸŽ„ that sleep works šŸ˜“šŸ’¤. I used to DREAD going to bed at night bc I knew it was going to take me at least an hour or two of #countingsheep šŸšŸŒœ , and then tossing and turning all night long. Now, I fall asleep in less than 5 minutes, and I don't wake up for a thing šŸ˜‚šŸ˜­ #didallthekidssleepthroughthenight ⁉️ (except when they DO wake me up of course šŸ˜‚, but NOW I can fall back asleep right away, even if it's after 4am šŸ˜‚. If you're a #woman I KNOW you know what I'm talking about). What's better than falling asleep before my husband and not waking up at random hours (not including #crazy #craycray kid nights and killing cats nights šŸ˜³šŸ˜¹) ?! What's better is waking up RESTED, alert, and ready for my day. 99.9% of the time‼️Hey, even #Santa šŸŽ…šŸ»šŸŽ„ #oldsaintnick doesn't have a perfect track record šŸ˜œ. Sleep šŸ˜“šŸ’¤ should work, you should be able to fall asleep right away, sleep all night, and wake up rested. And don't let anyone tell you "it's just your thirties" šŸ˜œ. I don't accept that anymore, and you shouldn't either! #insomnia and #insomniac NO MORE.

No comments: