"experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted." -randy pausch

Friday, December 2, 2016

tooooooooooe piiiiiiiiiick!

Tooooooeeeeeeee Piiiiiiiiiiick!!!

Tonight was magical ✨πŸŽ„⛸❄️‼️ My mister and I twirled ⛸ around this rink with the #Christmas πŸŽ„πŸŽ…πŸ» lights all aglow. One song after another, we belted our hearts out 🎀 with a hundred other skaters ⛸ like Christmas Cheer you've never seen before. 

Also we ran into our cute neighbor Sage.❤️❄️ it's a small world after all πŸ˜‚‼️

All iwant for christmas and White Christmas ❄️πŸŽ„ were my personal favorites πŸ’πŸΌπŸŽ€, and I still can't wipe the smile off of my face. Sean warmed up my fingers holding hands round and round, and we didn't even fall πŸ˜‚πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ˜œ. Then we met up with friends for sushi πŸ£πŸ₯ and laughed our faces off all night long πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­. I love this life, and the this December πŸŽ„πŸŽ…πŸ» birthday πŸŽπŸŽ‰ of mine #34 .



 {the end.}

No comments: