"experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted." -randy pausch

Tuesday, January 10, 2017

it's like whipped cream everywhere

Getting ready to pick up the #kids from school and putting your game face on? Want to know what I'm doing? Putting my snow clothes on for the second time because I'm going out for round 2 ✌🏻 of snowman ⛄️ making #doyouwanttobuildasnowman when Brennan gets home. That's what sustained #energy all day long feels like πŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸŒ¨☃️❄️ #snow #snowlovers #utahisrad#getoutside AND THEN I'm headed for hot πŸ”₯ #YOGA . You couldn't pay πŸ’° me to go back to dragging all day and playing the #tired mom card #motherhood #lifewithlittles again πŸ‘ΆπŸΌ. It's too much #fun playing with them all day long πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ˜‼️ You won't even #BELIEVE how good the snow is #today here!!! It's like whipped cream EVERYWHERE. 


No comments: