"experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted." -randy pausch

Sunday, February 5, 2017

BE A PATRIOT.

BE a Patriot πŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸˆπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ‼️ This #cheerleader tunes into the #SuperBowl for the commercials, but oh my word THIS GAME TONIGHT!!!! I am truly #inspired  by watching a team come back from the largest deficit in Super Bowl πŸˆ history. I am SURE that the Falcons πŸ¦ thought they would win that game, and I THOUGHT the Patriots were thinking that they were going to lose bc when the stats say you have a 99.6% chance of losing, most people would probably think why even try? BUT the fact that they just WON that game shows me that the #Patriots πŸ’™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸˆ did NOT #believe they were going to loose that game, even though they were down 19 points in the 4th quarter. They BELIEVED they were going to win. Even when everything proved they would lose, THEY WON. They did this with positive thinking. What in your life makes you feel like you're 19 points down in the 4th quarter? Sometimes as a #mom , that's me πŸ™‹πŸΌ. Yesterday we forgot about Max's friend's birthday πŸŽ‰ party. She's also missing something like 9 #homework assignments. My #kids are the rowdiest kids in the entire congregation at #church ⛪️ (no really, I'm not exaggerating). And I'm pretty sure Chase will never learn to follow directions ever #thebabyman πŸ™ˆ. Where did all of this negative thinking get me? NOWHERE. I am choosing right here and now, to come back from this 19 point deficit this weekend called #motherhood in this #gibsonhouseofchaos TONIGHT, because ain't nobody got time in this 4th quarter called #life to waste another minute in negative thinking πŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ˜œπŸˆπŸ’™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ.

No comments: